BRIDGING THE DIVIDE is a unique and innovative multi-tiered media, five-part project to restore the legacy of Bradley and teach and inspire future generations of young people and leaders.
1. BRIDGING THE DIVIDE: Tom Bradley and the Politics of Race - a 60-minute documentary for public television broadcast during the 2013 March on Washington 50th Anniversary coverage.
2. TOM BRADLEY: His Life and Legacy - a 30-minute educational video (viewable in its entirety, or divided into modules), a series of 1 – 3 minute supplementary video stories on multi-ethnic Los Angeles during Bradley's lifetime, curriculum material designed high school classrooms.
3. SHARE YOUR TOM BRADLEY STORY Interactive Website and Story Stations - a multi-layered website accessible on-line and supported by story stations citywide.
4. YOUTH WORKFORCE PROGRAM - a hands-on video and leadership training program for underserved youth in Los Angeles (see youth-speak).
5. FILMED ORAL HISTORY COLLECTION - a collection of 100 hours of filmed interviews about Tom Bradley accessible to the public online.
6. MULTI-MEDIA INTERACTIVE EXHIBITS designed for the Tom Bradley International Terminal at LAX, the Port, and Visitor Centers.
7. MINI MOBILE MUSEUMS – an innovative traveling exhibit featuring the life and legacy of Tom Bradley.