BRIDGING THE DIVIDE is a unique and innovative multi-tiered media, five-part project to restore the legacy of Bradley and teach and inspire future generations of young people and leaders.
1. BRIDGING THE DIVIDE: TOM BRADLEY AND THE POLITICS OF RACE - a 60-minute documentary for public television broadcast in 2014.
2. TOM BRADLEY'S IMPOSSIBLE DREAM - a 46-minute educational video (viewable in its entirety, or divided into modules), accompanied by curriculum material designed for high school classrooms.
3. SHARE YOUR TOM BRADLEY STORY Interactive Website and Story Stations - a multi-layered website accessible on-line and supported by story stations citywide.
4. YOUTH WORKFORCE PROGRAM - a hands-on video and leadership training program for underserved youth in Los Angeles (see youth-speak).
5. FILMED ORAL HISTORY COLLECTION - a collection of 100 hours of filmed interviews about Tom Bradley accessible to the public online.
6. MULTI-MEDIA INTERACTIVE EXHIBITS designed for the Tom Bradley International Terminal at LAX, the Port, and Visitor Centers.
7. MINI MOBILE MUSEUMS – an innovative traveling exhibit featuring the life and legacy of Tom Bradley.